Tuesday, September 13, 2005

eBay Selling Questions? We’ve Got Answers – New Sales and Marketing Q&A Feature

So far, this blog has been of the megaphone variety, with me on my soapbox offering up tidbits from the marketing world. Essentially it’s a one way street.

There have been some excellent posts by fellow eBay sellers that have valuable information to add. I really appreciate the input, by the way.

Now, however, I’d like to open up the floor to questions. Do you have anything on your mind that we could answer within this forum?

Questions like:

* What’s the best way to make follow-up offers to satisfied buyers?

* What kinds of colors should I use to accent my listings?

* How many photographs are appropriate for a certain kind of item?

* How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

If I don’t know the answers, I can certainly find out (and quick!). The lolli-pop answer is “rrrrheee,” I believe.

Please post some questions here, and I’ll post answers as fast as possible. Some people have emailed me questions, as well. I’ll include those answers in future posts.

Happy Selling!

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home