How to Compete On eBay - Word Is Spreading
Book Hits 18th on Amazon Last Week
Enthusiastic readers and word of mouth has helped push The 7 Essential Steps to Successful eBay Marketing into the top 20 eBay books on Amazon.com.
Readers are learning:
• How and when to cross-sell and cross-promote specific items
• When to make offers and how to improve the likelihood that they'll be pounced on
• Why it makes sense to ship a freebie in your package (Hint: reciprocation-obligation factor)
• What kinds of customer retention and customer satisfaction strategies are a must
• The best techniques for consistent, clear and compelling visual design
• How to write killer descriptions and form keyword lists that draw in the right audience
• How to build a brand that sticks with customers
• How to drive scarcity
• Why your authority is oftentimes your best selling asset
• How to use FAQs to close
• When and how to develop testimonials
• Storytelling and problem solving strategies
• How to write case studies/success stories that sell
• Up-selling and cross-selling strategies
• How to boost traffic to your Store and auction listings
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
• Much more
The buzz is spreading with very little "corporate marketing" from the publisher. There's a real grass-roots push going on because of the quality of the product itself.
If you haven't read it yet, pick up a copy.
If you have, please post a review on Amazon and let everyone know which parts you found most valuable.
If you're in the media, please contact me and we'll have the publisher send you a free copy for review.
Thanks for all your support,
Phil, Amy & Janelle
P.S. Amazon.com and Walmart.com have the lowest prices for "The 7 Essential Steps to Successful eBay Marketing" (McGraw-Hill, 2005)
ebay, selling, sales, seller, marketing, writing, writer, book, books,
advertising, copywriting, journalism, media, news