Wednesday, May 25, 2005

AuctionBytes Article on Incorporation

AuctionBytes has posted a very concise, clear and uncomplicated article on incorporation. The author, Barbara Weltman, "is an attorney and nationally-recognized expert on tax and small business who is sought out for her insights into helping small businesses grow and thrive."

It's called Should You Incorporate Your eBay Business?

Check it out, and while you're there, check out the articles on eBay Marketing. They're based on our research for the book, The 7 Essential Steps to Successful eBay Marketing.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free site Free Article Search. It pretty much covers health article related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger gesticulatively resources said...

I was looking for a place to submit my network marketing article and stumbled across your blog. I enjoy reading blogs with my coffe in the morning before work. its fun to see whats up with people around the world.

Anyway, I did find a free blog and article submission site here Site Submit/Article Submission

Anyway, I enjoyed your blog. Have a nice day : )

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home