Monday, August 27, 2007

Do You Have An eBay Marketing Question?

In order to make this blog a little more dialogue-oriented, I’m adding a new feature (a conceptual feature, I should say).

Up to this point, the blog has acted as a soap box or megaphone of sorts. A one-way broadcast.

Now, I’d like to open the room up to questions.

Are there specific eBay questions that you’re having a tough time answering? I’ve got a network of eBay PowerSellers and business leaders that can answer just about any question related to the eBay site, marketing products, shipping, and providing excellent customer service. If I can’t answer your question directly, I’ll bring in subject matter experts.

Give it a try – email me with a question (dunn@qualitywriter.com). Or post a question as a comment. Be sure to make it specific, and please add your insights if you’ve researched it a bit but don’t have the complete answer yet.

As we get more minds together, I think everyone stands to learn even more.

P.S. Amazon.com knocked 32% off the cover price of "The 7 Essential Steps to Successful eBay Marketing" (McGraw-Hill, 2005). Walmart.com sells if for 36% off!

, , , , , , , , ,
, , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home