Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turkey is Good, But I’m Thankful for Something Else

I’m thankful for quite a few things… but as it pertains to this blog and the eBay Marketing book, I’m thankful for several authors and writers who influence my work and have guided my thinking.

Bob Bly
Jack Forde
Dr. Robert Cialdini
Jay Conrad Levinson
Seth Godin
Jack Foster
John Caples
David Ogilvy

If I can think of some others, I’ll add them.

If you’d like to add some other authors to this list, please do by clicking on ‘comment’ below.

I’m also thankful for all of you – the readers and avid eBay sellers that visit this blog week in and week out.

Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday!

Cheers,
Phil

P.S. Amazon.com knocked 32% off the cover price of "The 7 Essential Steps to Successful eBay Marketing" (McGraw-Hill, 2005). Walmart.com sells if for 36% off!
, , , , , , , , ,
, , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home